ABout
Welcome ♡
I'm Mindy, all I do here is blog about circle lens reviews, make-up reviews, tutorials and other stuff. I hope you enjoy my blog.
See you around ♡


Follow me on Facebook



Instagram
@shyalpaca

Search







Lovelies ♡


Follow


upcoming posts
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry
HERA UV Mist Cushion in #23
Aritaum Mono Eyes #Steal Away
VT Collagen Pact
Missha M Magic Cushion #23
A'Pieu Air Fit Cushion #21
Peri Pera Ink The Velvet #14
A'pieu Water Light Tint #RD03
Banila Co. CC Cream
Adaline Keep Cool Sheet Masks
Tony Moly Gel Eyeliner in brown
Jayjun Gold Snow Black Mask
Jayjun Real Water Mask
Jayjun Multi-Vita Tone Up Mask

Contact

Giveaways
♡ No giveaway at the moment ♡
Please come back later!

disclaimer
Layout: Mindy ♡
All reviews on this blog are 100% my own honest opinions. Photos and content on this blog are all mine unless stated otherwise.

Do not use them without my permission!

Keep in mind that I used precious time out of my life to work on this.
Thanks!


  Etude House May Pink Bird Box ♥ (Cherry Blossom Palette, Tint My 4-Tip Brow, Monster Micellar Cleansing Water)
_
Hello everyone!
I'm back with another Pink Bird Box review from Etude House! It's already my fifth Pink Bird Box which means that next month is going to be the last month of my sponsorship, I'm honestly so upset about this, six month flew by so fast! 
I'm super happy about the box for may! This is honestly the best box out of all boxes in my opinion. I was already planning to buy many of these products with my own money so this box was such a win and I'm so glad Etude House picked them out for us! Thank you so much ♥

They sent us so many new products, for example their new cleansing water and the hot eyebrow tint which was promoted and loved by Pony (I love Pony so much *-*)! They also included some freebies from the Pink Play Concert 2017 which is awesome! Here's what they sent me:


Product list ♥
3x 25ml Monster Micellar Cleansing Water
Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom Palette
Tint My 4-Tip Brow in dark brown
Pink of the Year 2017 echo bag
Pink of the Year lipstick case
Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk in Romantic Frill Pink

Click on read more if you're interested in reading the rest ♥



They also sent me this cute extra, the Lovely Etti Hair Band!!! I was thinking about buying that one anyway because I love those cat ears and have been obsessed with these hair bands since last summer. And now Etude House just sent them to me, thank you so much! ♥


Those hair bands are super convenient when you're washing your face or use sheet masks! My hair always gets in the way and everything gets pretty annoying but this hair band 1) prevents your hair from getting wet and 2) is super adorable~~I highly, highly recommend it ♥

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥/5

You can get the Lovely Etti Hair Band on etudehouse.com ($5.20), jolse.com ($5.08) or bbcosmetic.com ($4.97)




Next, they sent me three small 25ml bottles of their newest Monster Micellar Cleansing Water! It's perfect for those people that are too lazy to wash their face in the morning or after an exhausting day to remove makeup because this cleansing water requires no rinsing and promises to remove base and eye makeup and keeps the moisture locked into your skin. It can also be used before doing touch-ups during the day. It contains aloe vera, green tea and bamboo and is dermatologically tested. I will talk a little more about the ingredients below.

The small bottles did spill a little from the rough transport but luckily they were packed into a zip locker bag from Etude House (it's so cute omg I'm definitely going to reuse it haha).

The Monster Micellar Cleansing Water is clear like most micellar waters. I didn't notice an artifical scent but it smells a little like grass. The consistency is exactly like water.

Here are the ingredients and how safe they are for your skin according to cosdna.com

As you can see, the ingredients are pretty good! It doesn't contain any ingredients that are bad for you skin, just two that are okay for your skin and one ingredient that could trigger acne or irritate your skin but almost all micellar cleansing waters contain that ingredient. Most ingredients in there are actually good or very good for your skin. The ingredients in Etude House's micellar cleansing water are definitely better than the one from Garnier but the ingredient list is much longer.

I tried to test out how well this micellar cleansing water actually removes makeup:

It's pretty good at removing eyeshadows, highlighter and even liptints that stain! It couldn't remove the black waterproof eyeliner completely and there's still a slight hint of the BB cream but nevertheless I'm pretty impressed with it.

I'm actually a huge fan of those micellar cleansing waters and like to use them in the morning and skip cleanser (in winter) or to freshen up my face in summer before retouching my makeup. I also think that this cleansing water would be pretty convenient and handy for long flights and traveling because all you need to bring with you are some cotton pads and a small bottle with this cleansing water instead of a cleanser and toner, it saves up a lot of time and space in your carry-on bag. I really recommend this item and can see myself using this product in the future! ♥

Rating: ♥♥♥♥/5

You can get the Monster Micellar Cleansing Water on etudehouse.com ($9.10), jolse.com ($11.88) and ebay.com ($12.99)




Etude House held a Pink Play Concert a couple of months ago where they would present their 9 new makeup looks from 2017 and invite some artists and models! They also gave away eco bags and the Pink of the Year 2017 lipstick color Romantic Frill Pink which was chosen by Pantone Color Institute. They were kind enough to sent me one eco bag and lipstick as well, thank you! ♥

You can see the eco bag above or on the photo on the poster. I really like the bag design and think it's cute and still very wearable for daily situations. Here's the Pink of the Year lipstick, Romantic Frill Pink~

The case and formula is the same as the Dear My Glass Tinting lipstick they sent me in the March Pink Bird Box. You can read my more detailed review about it here. I think the case design is very pretty and I love the pink/silver theme they used~^^;

Here are some quick swatches on my arm. I personally think that this color doesn't suit me because my skintone is more on the yellow-tan side. I think girls with a cool-pink undertone and pale skin would look really good with this lipcolor.

 Rating: ♥♥♥♡/5
You can get the Dear My Glass Tintin Lips-Talk lipstick on etudehouse.com($10.40), jolse.com($6.78) or ebay.com($7.28). (keep in mind that you need to buy a case as well!)




Next item, is the new Tint My 4-Tip Brow! I saw a short video where Pony said how perfect this brow tint is to create natural looking brows so I was already excited for this one. It's basically a brow tint with a 4-tip applicator which is suppose to shorten your time used for drawing in your eyebrows. It also promises to leave a temporary tattoo effect so you don't need to fill in your brows every day and can save a lot of time + make them look more natural.

The brow tint comes in this marker and is quite thick. I got the shade #02 dark brown.
Here's the short description at the back, you can click on the photo to zoom in:

Here's a close-up of the applicator. It feels like it's made out of very sturdy felt because it doesn't lose its shape and is very stiff. This makes the application a little easier and sharper. However, it was still very hard for me to draw thin and straight lines because I'm still very new to eyebrow tints.

Here's a video which explains how to use the 4-Tip brow tint:



And here are some swatches of the color dark brown on my arm:

The brow tint has a slight yellow undertone to it and it seems to "bleed" on my skin too. You can't really notice that effect on your brows because of your brow hairs. I tried to test out the staying power by letting it sit on my arm for about 6 hours and then running some water over it. There's a slight stain left.

Here are some eyebrow swatches:

It was very hard for me to apply this brow tint because of the unusual 4-tip applicator and maybe its also because it's my first brow tint! The strokes ended up looking a little thick because I didn't hold it in the right angle, pressed too much or held it too long on the same spot. If you make any mistakes, you can easily remove it by rubbing a little with your finger or using some cleansing water. I think it will be okay. I can imagine that if you practise a lot it will be much easier and much faster than those usual brow tints with only one tip because you can do 4 strokes at the same time. You have to be careful when picking the color though. I have black hair and dark brown was too light for me, I think gray brown would have been a better choice. This might be a good choice for brow tint lovers. I think I will continue using this when I dye my hair brown.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♡/5

You can get the Tint My 4-Tip Brow on etudehouse.com ($11.10), jolse.com ($8.06) and ebay.com ($7.53).



This is probably the star item of this post, Etude House's new Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom Eyeshadow Palette!This palette was already released a couple of months ago and follows a cherry blossom theme with many pinks, reds and also some browns. This palette contains different matte, shimmery and glittery eyeshadows. The colors are honestly so pretty and wearable, I'm in love! ♥ I was so excited when I saw this palette because I've been hoping for it! I wish they would send us even more eyeshadows haha.


The eyeshadow on the left was shattered when it arrived but I could fix it by collecting the crumps and pressing it back into the pan with a tissue. There are also two sponge applicators and a big mirror. You can remove the clear plastic thing with the names of the shadows.



Here are some swatches of the lovely colors ♥
!!!The photos that were taken with my phone (darker, first photos) are more accurate in color!!!


 오지마! 벚꽃 엔딩 / 살랑살랑 벚꽃비 / 달달한 대추차 / 200년 된 초코가게 / 아련한 로지 필터


오지마! 벚꽃 엔딩Don't come! Cherry Blossom Ending: A soft pink rose color with chunky gold glitters
살랑살랑 벚꽃비Gentle Cherry Blossom Rain: Pink-peachy matte color
달달한 대추차Sweet Jujuba Tea: Matte dried rose color
200년 된 초코가게200-year-old Choco Shop: Matte rosewood brown color
아련한 로지 필터Soft Rosy Filter: Shimmery gold/bronze color



트윙클 윙크 / 오늘은 오렌지 웨이 / 설레는 벚꽃 데이트 / 전솔 속 핑크 빵집 / 갓 튀긴 벚꽃 팝콘

트윙클 윙크Twinkle Wink: Glittery champagner color with chunky glitters
오늘은 오렌지 웨이Today's Orange Way: Shimmery orange/salmon color
설레는 벚꽃 데이트Heart throbbing Cherry Blossom Date: Matte coral coral with small silver glitter
전솔 속 핑크 빵집Legendary Pink Bakery: Glittery hot pink color with pink chunky glitters
갓 튀긴 벚꽃 팝콘Freshly Popped Cherry Blossom Popcorn: Metallic/Shimmery white color

The glitter and matte shades don't apply super pigmented with one swipe but they are quite buildable, especially if you use a primer. The glittery shades have some fallouts and the matte shades aren't chalky and blend in your eyes well, you have to go over your eyes a couple times to build up the color. I had to go over the matte shades 3 - 4 times for it to look like on the swatches. The shimmer shades are quite pigmented though, only one swipe is needed for a good pigmentation. I tried to do some eyemakeup looks with this palette below:

This is a cherry blossom look. I used the shades 2.살랑살랑 벚꽃비, 3.달달한 대추차 5.200년 된 초코가게, 9.전솔 속 핑크 빵집 and 6.트윙클 윙크.

This is a very soft orangey look which can be worn everyday. I used 2.살랑살랑 벚꽃비, 5.200년 된 초코가게, 6.트윙클 윙크 and 7.오늘은 오렌지 웨이.


Eventhough you have to build up the color for this palette, I really like this palette because the colors are all so damn pretty and I love the glitters!!! I love every shade in this palette and think it's so cute for pink lovers ♥ The downside is that there's only one darker shade to create dimension and the rest is pretty light and glittery so you'll end up using this one much more than the other shades.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥/5

You can get the Play Color Eyes Cherry Blossom Palette on etudehouse.com($26.40), jolse.com($17.58) or ebay.com($17.79)


That's it for this month. I'm very impressed with this months' box and think Etude House did such a good job, thank you very much! I can't wait for the next (and sadly last) Pink Bird Box next month. I hope they will send us nice things ♥ Here are the review links from the other Pink Bird members:

Yennie - here
Melissa - micellar water brow tint(gray brown) palette
Kirsty ~coming soon~
Jasminehere



Thanks for reading my review! ♥
Please leave a comment below and follow my beauty ig for exclusive reviews ♥




Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Milkii said on June 8, 2017 at 11:48 PM  

Ahh all the things you got look so lovely! The eyebrow pen looks really interesting :o I imagine it would take a while to get used to it though ^^
I'm in love with that eyeshadow palette! I've been wanting it for a while now, I had no idea the colours were so pigmented!
http://milkiiprincess.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment





< OLDER POSTS | NEWER POSTS>



©Copyright Mymychen.
I hope you will have a lovely day! ♡